"Luck is just one of the by-products of those who take the most action" Grant Cardone
Tis' the season my friends; the season to sell or buy some real estate!! A lot of us have probably heard the saying "I'll wait until spring to list my home" or "I want to get through the holidays first" as oppositions to listing their home when the time is actually right. Each day I have the ability to scroll through the MLS to see how many transactions have closed and guess what? Each day there are hundreds of transactions closing!!! So that tells us that each and every day of the year, someone is buying or selling their home. This doesn't apply to everyone around the country as the winter snow can lead to challenges, but in California, most of us don't have to worry about that :)
Here are a few reasons why listing now could actually benefit you:
1) There are typically fewer homes on the market during the holidays, which means less competition for you; less homes for sale = less competition = more money to sellers!
2) While there may be less buyers out there, holiday buyers are typically purchasing because of a time-sensitive move. They are serious and ready to buy!
3) Overall, buyers have more time to look for homes during the holidays because they have additional time off. School is out, many businesses close for extra days around Christmas and New Year’s, and out of town visitors are in your area looking for their next move!
4) Your home shows best when decorated for the holidays! Buyers make emotional decisions when choosing a home. Seasonal decorations, fireplaces, and the smell of pumpkin spice everything are very effective because buyers will be able to picture themselves happily living in the home.
5) If you're worried about buyers coming in and out of your house while you are trying to prepare Thanksgiving dinner, don't worry! We can easily remain in control by restricting the showings on your home to the times you want it shown.
6) After the holidays, the number of homes on the market significantly increases; therefore more competition. Beat the wave of sellers and list ahead of the pack!
7) You can sell now for more money and not have to physically move until January or February. Isn't that better than waiting to start the whole process at that time? We can easily include opportunities for you to remain in the home until you find your next purchase.
8) We at the minngo team are here for you each step of the way and can happily assist to help you reach your goals!